Creamy Cheese Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and transfer to a baking dish. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
- In the same skillet used to cook the chicken, add chicken broth and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Bring to a simmer.
- Add heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and basil to the skillet. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer the sauce for 5-7 minutes until it thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Pour the sauce over the baked chicken breasts and serve immediately. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy your creamy cheese chicken!